Wednesday, September 8, 2010

An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 12031 ajax asp.net error message

Hello All

I have done a web application in asp.net 2.0

and hosted on my web server UK

Later i integrated ajax into it now i am getting

the following error message

An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 12031

Please answer this and help me

3 comments:

  1. I also experienced same problem

    i set HTTP Runtime limitation of the maxRequestLength in web.config

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microsoft JScript runtime error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 12030
    Answer: web.config

    ReplyDelete
  3. that setting no useful for me

    ReplyDelete